Nowadays, all knows, countries all over the world including India are on the way of digitization. All this is because of internet because it becomes the important thing of our life than other things.
A study reported that there will be 3.9 billion global internet users by the end of 2019. It is almost half of the world’s population.
Over the use of Internet widely, companies are also using internet for marketing. They need trained digital marketing professionals for this and overcome the gap between consumers and businesses.
Digital Marketing Jobs for Freshers and Students
Between freshers and students, Digital Marketing has become a popular professional course. Students are learning and developing their skills in Digital Marketing but they are not aware of the job opportunities in the field, after that they get confused.
Here in this post, I have come with top digital marketing job for students and freshers, and how much they can earn.
Social Media Marketing Executive:
You love to spend all your day on social media, a social media freak, then this is the best role for you. As a social media marketing executive, you have to run marketing and other campaigns to spread content and awareness on social media channel.
- Build and execute effective social media strategy through competitive research
- Generate and share content on daily basis to build that builds relevant connections
- Setup pages on all social media platforms and optimise them
- Capture social media metrics, insights and analyze the best practices
- Up-to-dated with all latest social media trends
- Interview and hire social media influencers and other social media marketing team
Average salary of fresher as Social Media Marketing Executive in India is 15000 per month to 25000 per month. After 1-2 years of experience you can get 35000 per month or more.
Search Engine Marketing Executive:
In Search Engine Marketing, you have to do marketing via search engines, as people always search for their queries on search engine. Search engine marketing is a kind of paid marketing. Main goal of search engine marketing executive is to get effective number of leads and click in a given and minimized budget.
- Perform keyword research for running campaigns and get leads and clicks
- Execute tests, collect their data and results, analyze them to identify trends to get maximum ROI
- Track website and PPC campaigns and analytics and analyze them to get ROI in minimum budget
- Manage budget, expenses, estimate monthly cost of campaigns
- Research and analyze your competitor’s advertising links
- Build and implement link building strategy
Average salary of fresher as Search Engine Marketing Executive in India is 18000 per month to 25000 per month. After 2-3 years of experience you can get 40000 per month or more.
Content Marketing Executive:
Content marketing executive is responsible for the content marketing. It includes creating content for blogs, email marketing and drip marketing campaigns, Press release, e-books, video marketing.
Content marketers are usually hired as freelancers by companies who writes content by working from their home or as a part-time job, also in big companies, hired as full time employees.
- Write and manage content such as blogs for the web, news releases, articles, advertising copy, brochures etc.
- Create content for social media with graphics team
- Research on competitor’s sites
- Maintain and update website’s content
- Create and modify creative content.
Average salary of fresher as Content Marketing Executive in India is 20000 per month to 25000 per month. After 1-2 years of experience you can get 30000 per month or more.
Search Engine Optimisation Executive:
Role of a Search Engine Optimisation executive is relatively small and focused on tasks such as keyword research, targeting of on-page keywords, build backlinks, limit content duplicity and submit to web listing directories. But the roles are now dramatically changed and become slightly more advanced.
- Conduct on-site and off-site analysis of website to improve
- Use Google Analytics to track regular performance reports
- Assist content creation team in the creating of high quality and informative SEO ready content
- Create on-site and off-site SEO strategies
- Contribute to the blog
- Carry out detailed keyword research
- Take care of significant Google algorithmic changes.
Average salary of fresher as Search Engine Optimisation Executive in India is 15000 per month to 25000 per month. After 2-3 years of experience you can get 35000 per month or more.
Digital Marketing Executive:
There is a huge demand of Digital marketing. You don’t need a MBA degree or certificates, all you need is your projects to showcase your digital marketing skills.
- Create and manage SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display marketing campaigns
- Develop and maintain presence on social media
- Track and analyze the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Identify trends on internet to make effective digital marketing campaigns
- Develop new and creative marketing strategies
- Collaborate with development team optimize the user experience
Average salary of fresher as Digital Marketing Executive in India is 15000 per month to 25000 per month. After 2-3 years of experience you can get 40000 per month or more.
Inbound Marketing Executive:
An Inbound Marketer manages the funnel and conversion at each stage of the marketing. Generating leads and Optimisation of conversion rate are important aspects of Inbound Marketing.
As an Inbound marketer, you have to create an effective strategy which attract customers using content marketing. And the content marketing executive will focus on the execution of that strategy.
- Develop and implement search campaign
- Do Keyword research & analysis
- Create Content marketing strategy and execute them
- Test content and landing pages, and analyze that data to increase ROI and drive more traffic
- Develop strategies for scale and growth of business
Average salary of fresher as Inbound Marketing Executive in India is 20000 per month to 25000 per month. After 2-3 years of experience you can get 35000 per month or more.
Copywriter help search engine marketers in writing best ad copy, social media marketers to post best words on social media channels, content marketing to refine their content for engage traffic effectively.
- Write clear, powerful copy for different mediums like ads for search engine and social media, blog posts, email newsletters
- Conduct research and interviews
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals
- Edit and proofread copies
- Use SEO to maximize copy’s reach
Average salary of fresher as Copywriter in India is 10000 per month to 18000 per month. After 1-2 years of experience you can get 30000 per month or more.
Email Marketing Executive:
To build business brand identity and describing it, emails play a vital. An email marketing executive focuses on building email lists, create emails, and generate leads through written communications.
- Create email marketing campaigns for promoting products and services
- Convey messages clearly and deliver them properly in proper form and format
- Proofread emails
- Review messages
- Send messages to subscribers
- Make sure messages are mobile-friendly
- Create email database for generating leads
- Remove non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs
- Include effective ‘call-to-action’ email promotions
- Coordinate with developers to monitor the maintenance, integrity, and security of email database
Average salary of fresher as Email Marketing Executive in India is 20000 per month to 25000 per month. After 2-3 years of experience you can get 35000 per month or more.
Bloggers writes and maintain an online journal known as a blog. Blogs are shared by bloggers who publish posts in different niches. Blogs are updated on daily as well as weekly or monthly basis and posts are usually in chronological order.
- Write blogs through scripts, novels, and biographies
- Do research to obtain authentic details and information
- Manage the community on blog by moderating and responding to comments on blog posts
- SEO implementation on blog
- Take care of blog maintenance
- Analyze web analytics data to measure the content performance
- Take care of subscriptions generation on blog
- Manage guest authors and guest posting request
Income of Blogger varies on how much they write in which niche and for which company.
The above opportunities are full time jobs in the field of digital marketing as well as companies can also hire you as a freelancer, rather than appoint as full time employee. A freelancer is basically a person who is self-employed who offers services to multiple businesses at same time and work from its own office or home. Work of a freelancers varies from person to person in which he has specialization such as social media marketing, content writer, copywriter and more.
Income of Freelancer varies on work they does, not a stable income. Income depends on the projects they do.