Color Code Generator and Color Wheel
Color Code Generator and Color Wheel will help you a lot in customizing your Blog or Website templates and for writing more delightful posts and pages.
Color Code Generator
Instructions to Use the Tool:
- First drag the “Hue” selector bar to the area of your desired colour.
- Then click within the Brightness/Saturation space area and drag the cursor till you have got your required colour.
- The “Swatch” bar shows you the final colour.
- The hexadecimal colour code is generated within the “Hex” box. Simply copy the six digit code i.e #CEFF12
- That’s it!
Color Wheel For Choosing Matching Palate Colors
This is a very useful tool to get matching colours for navigation menu, background, hyperlinks, header, footer etc.
Instructions to Use this Tool:
- Simply paste the six digit colour code in the form below without the hash (#) sign like CEFE78 and then hit the button Update.
- The matching colour codes will appear in the four boxes at the right side of the wheel.
- You can now copy the hex values and start using them in designing!